The Y-Data, also known as the Y Data, is information described as the "Root of the Miltian Conflict". It is said to be the entire log of Joachim Mizrahi which composed his entire research. Dialogs surrounding it suggest that this data is vital to the Zohar Project, and has been called data that could affect the entire fate of humanity.
What the Y-Data contains Edit
- A naked pic of Shion Uzuki
- Information on the Zohar, Proto Merkabah, Merkabah and Song of Nephilim, among many integral events and components
- Information on the Gnosis phenomenon
- The location of Lost Jerusalem
- The access codes to the U.M.N. transfer column for the Old Miltia sector, which have been lost since the Miltian Conflict (the path to Miltia)
- The key to ascend to the Upper Domain is Zarathustra
- Information on Abel and his existence
- Matthew 28:2 from the Bible
- "The records left behind by the ancients which holds the instructions so that humanity can become gods", according to Dmitri Yuriev
- Abel's Ark seeks the eternal circle Zarathustra
Canaan's Y-Data Edit
During the Miltian Conflict, Jin Uzuki stole a copy of the Y-Data from U-TIC, likely from Margulis, and downloaded it into Canaan. However the data was encrypted and could only be accessed within Labyrinthos.
For 14 years, the Miltian government worked endlessly to decode it to no avail. Whenever Canaan tried to explore his memories, a "shadow" would appear.
MOMO's Y-Data Edit
Another copy was hidden within the subconscious domain of MOMO Mizrahi. Several people, including Juli Mizrahi, Joachim's ex-wife, had no knowledge that the copy existed within her. MOMO's copy of the Y-Data features a safeguard that the Ormus cult, namely Albedo Piazzolla, had to bypass in Episode II in order to extract the information he needed to locate the Abyss. According to Wilhelm, the data extracted from MOMO by Albedo was incomplete.